The Cash Tap app by JustForge has more than 500,000+ downloads with a pretty poor rating. They state you can start earning money whenever you play games and “tap buttons.”
Yes, these types of apps do exist, but sadly, all of them, even the best ones, won’t pay out much at all. I’m only talking about a few dollars a month. I only recommend them only if you want to try new games and get rewarded in doing so.
In today’s review, I wanted to talk about the Cash Tap app and why it’s rated so poorly. Hopefully, by the time you read it, you will steer clear of it and download something much better.
How it Works
At the moment, the app is only available on the Google Play Store and only on your mobile device.
When you download the app, you will immediately be presented with a dashboard that looks something like this:
It will have a dollar sign in the center and it will ask you to simply click it. In doing so, you will see the circles above fill up as you do so. If you click in the right way, then your current goal bar will slowly progress to your goal at the end. When I clicked the button, it didn’t do much other than fill a few bubbles and then revert back to nothing. Right away, it felt like a waste of time.
What’s going to happen is that when you “overheat” the button, you will have to download a game to cool it down. You will then have to play this game to start earning money.
I get the premise.
They want you to aimlessly click on a button, making it think like you’re doing something, but when you overheat it, you will have to download a game to make them money so that they can share a few cents with you. Not only that, you will have to watch a TON of ads in doing so.
What People Are Saying
The bad thing about this app is that EVERYONE has something bad to say about it. I mean, check these reviews out:
What you’re going to find out is that you’re going to have to work forever just to earn $5, all while stressing yourself out watching stupid ads and playing games. Trust me when I say this in that you will not enjoy this app at all, and if you don’t believe me, check out all of the reviews on the Google Play Store.
This is what I found:
- Many users report issues with the app’s “button overheating” mechanic, which often occurs even when not overused. This seemed to encourage you to watch ads/download games.
- The button overheating issue prompts users to download and play other games or watch ads for a cooldown, which many users found frustrating.
- Some users found that the app did not accurately track or recognize time spent playing these cooldown games, leading to more frustration.
- Several users reported being able to earn a small amount of money from the app, but felt that the time and effort involved were not worth it due to the various issues.
- Many users found the app to be glitchy, with some experiencing issues with time tracking or progress not being saved.
- The app was criticized for its design, with users feeling that it was misleading, poorly thought out, and potentially a scam or a scheme to mine data or make money from ad views.
In the end, the app lives up to the reviews. It’s bad.
You’re going to click a button at random, all while watching a TON of ads. Then, you will have to download some random game to earn your cash. Even if you stick with it, you’re going to waste hours to earn $5 or so. You’re much better off doing a survey or two on Swagbucks and then calling it a day.
That’s going to do it for now.
If you want to vent, then you can do so as always in the comments below.
Want $5 free?
Try out Swagbucks, the most popular reward program I make the most money with. Simply answer survey questions and get paid!
Join Now to Get $5!